Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I've had so many people ask where the "good books" I review are, I've added them all to Grandma's Goodies - the tab is at the top of the page. Everything listed is something Grandma has rated 3, 4 or 5 stars. I'm in the middle of sorting them out and adding reviews to each, but for now, there's the list. I'll be updating it often as Grandma does more reviews and finds more Goodies. In general, 5 stars mean a book is excellent, 4 stars means that it is almost excellent and 3 stars means that it could use some work but may be of interest to some people. Meanwhile, it is a gorgeous sunny day here in Vermont. The view from the window is spectacular. Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandma loves to hear from her visitors. Please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.